Installing CCTV to protect your home and property in Redhill
Redhill is a highly sought-after area for homeowners. Its prime location provides easy access to London while also offering the tranquillity and charm of the Kent countryside. Whether you’re currently living here or considering purchasing property in Redhill, we can assist with security measures to protect your most valuable asset.
Patron Security specialises in installing closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras. From the picturesque period properties by the pond, to the newer modern apartments and spacious rural family homes, there really is something for everyone in this lovely Greater London suburb. And, regardless of the type of property you own, its security should be a top priority.
While Redhill is generally considered a safe area, according to recent data, the leafy suburb has experienced a slight increase in burglary incidents in recent years. Areas that have been identified as hotspots for burglaries include Bromley Common, Camden Grove, and Sundridge Avenue. These locations have seen a higher number of reported burglary cases compared to other parts of Redhill. However, crime can occur anywhere, and all homeowners should be vigilant.
Enhanced security and deterrents
CCTV installation can significantly enhance the safety and protection of your home in numerous ways. First and foremost, it acts as a powerful deterrent against potential burglars and intruders. The mere presence of visible cameras around your property sends a strong message that your home is monitored and protected. Most criminals think twice before targeting a house equipped with CCTV as they’re aware that their actions will be recorded and this may lead to their identification and apprehension.
Moreover, in the unfortunate event of a break-in or criminal activity, CCTV cameras provide invaluable evidence. The recorded footage can be used to identify the perpetrators, aid in their capture, and ensure a greater chance of recovering your stolen property. This evidence is not only useful for Bromley Borough’s law enforcement agencies but can also be instrumental in insurance claims, increasing the likelihood of a successful resolution.
What are the benefits of CCTV cameras?
- Good quality well-installed security cameras can often result in reduced insurance premiums as they show an above average commitment to home security.
- 24-hour monitoring. Whether you’re at the office, out socialising or even abroad, you can keep an eye on your home remotely and access live images from your mobile, or any other internet-connected device. Notifications can also be set to ping you (or a relative or carer) an alert in case of suspicious activity.
- Garden patrol. CCTV cameras allow you to see what’s going on in your garden too. Thefts from gardens are sadly growing in scale year on year with expensive plants, furniture, sunshades, and even fish disappearing.
- Vehicle patrol. Cars and vans disappear off driveways every day and night, at a rate of knots. Or they’re tampered with; expensive catalytic convertors removed, and windows smashed by opportunists. A CCTV camera firmly trained on your wheels will help to keep it in sight and provide peace of mind.
- Neighbourhood Watch. Paired up with a good old-fashioned neighbourhood watch programme, your CCTV camera will help to foster community and collective security for everyone on the road.
Partnering with professional CCTV installer Patron Security ensures your CCTV installation is carried out by skilled and knowledgeable experts. We take great care in placing the cameras in the most effective locations in order to provide maximum coverage of your property. We’ll also show you how to use and care for your new equipment, with regular services as required. Patron Security has worked extensively across Redhill for many years now and has glowing testimonials from local families who use our security services. We are always happy to provide independent client reviews along with copies of our CEDIA accreditations and insurance-industry approved certifications.